Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Fun

I'm finally able to create another post.  The past few weeks have been so crazy.  I hope things start to slow down a bit!  I've been loving fall.  I love the crispness to the air.  I love the leaves and their beautiful colors.  I wish the trees could always look this pretty.
This past week I was given the opportunity to photograph some wonderful people.  I am not a 'professional' by any means. I just like taking pictures capturing the moment.  I am still learning and figuring out the cool things my camera can do... like continuous shooting mood.  I wish I would have known about that one when I photographed this wonderful family :)  The kids are beyond adorable, and their parents are such sweet, loving parents.  I used to work with Katie, and I still wish I did.  She is such a wonderful woman and a fabulous mommy.  Kraig is a pretty decent guy too ;)  Thank you for letting my photograph your wonderful family!  These are just a few of my favs!



1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!!! You are doing such a great job!!! Maybe I can move back and we can be photographers together. Okay, it's a deal, when do we start? :)

    ReplyDelete