Friday, October 3, 2014

October Deals

Hello October!  You decided to come in strong with cooler temps and some rain.  Thanks, I really appreciate it. :) All jokes aside,  I really love fall.  I love the crispness in the air, the beautiful colors, the pumpkins, warm apple crisp, and the coziness of my little house lit with a vanilla cinnamon candle. It's the little things that make me happy.

My new membership coupons from Costco came in the mail and I am super excited to redeem them! I won't get there before my trip to Arizona which is only 9 days away (but who is counting?) so it looks like I will be making a pretty decent size trip come mid October.  Here are my deals that are on my list. 11.49
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers:: Normally 9.69/9pk
                                Sale :: 7.69/9pk = .85 each!  I love these things! 

All detergent:: Normally 14.49/158 loads
                Sale:: 11.49/158 loads =.07/load   I have allergies and am very sensitive to smelly detergents so I am super excited that Costco carries the free and clear ALL.

Fruit Snacks:: Normally 10.99/80count
            Sale::  7.99/80count =.10 each

Cooking Spray:: Normally 5.89/2pk
                   Sale:: 4.54/2pk

Those are my must have items that I plan on buying.  There are also some items that I am interested in but are unaware of the original price. If you know what the normal cost is, please let me know!

Semi Sweet chocolate morsels 72 oz $2.50 off
Izze Sparkling Juice Variety Pack 24 ct $4.00 off
Ziplock Variety Storage Bags 204 ct $2.50 off
Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken 66oz $3.75 off

Here are a few other deals this month that I am not planning on buying but I thought might interest the rest of my facebook friends (being that most of us are married with children).

Kirkland Diapers are on sale for $33.99 a box (count varies).  These are normally $38.99 a box.

Tide Powder Detergent is $6.00 off the normal price.

Kirkland Laundry Pacs are $3.5 off the normal price.

Crest Toothpaste is $4.00 of normal price. 5-8.2oz tubes.

My free coupons are a Free Kirkland Signature Apple Pie.  I.am.so.excited! I also am getting  a free Kirkland Signature Rotisserie Chicken, and a free pack of Kirkland 2 ply toilet paper (30 ct).

Has anyone tried the pie before?  I love anything that has baked apples in it!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment