Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photo Fun

It has been a very long time since I have been on here to update.  Life in general is crazy.  Taking care of my very active toddler (yes, I tear up when I say that because she is no longer a 'baby' and yes I know I am that total dorky mom) but also working outside of the home and everything else that life throws at me causes this blog to get put on the back burner.  But here I am! And I come with another photo session post!  Now I have actually known this totally awesome guy in these pictures for quite awhile.  He is very good friends with my brother in law and was also an usher in my wedding.  Out of all of my brother in laws friends, and believe me- he has a ton, this guy has always been my favorite of them all.  He has always been so friendly and polite and just a stand up kind of guy.  I am so happy for him and Ash.  They really seem to just enjoy each others company and truly care about one another.  Here are some of their pictures.  Now remember, I am no professional here.  Maybe someday, though :)







No comments:

Post a Comment